Excelory offers world-class hosting that is amongst the best in the market.
The following is a list of salient features of our web hosting platform & service offering:
- State-of-the-Art Hosting Infrastructure, assuring you of the best foundation for your e-business. [more]
- Facility: Texas 1, Data Foundry’s foremost Data Center, one of the most secure data centers in the world, offering the best in class infrastructure.
- Location: Austin, a region with low risk of natural disasters and exceptionally reliable energy. [more]
- More than 100 miles outside of Tornado Alley, and 200 miles from the nearest coast.
- An area that is one of North America’s safest from effects of natural disasters that could affect mission-critical operations.
- Texas is on its own power grid, regulated and managed by the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT).
- The Texas Interconnect supplies its own energy and is completely independent of the Eastern and Western Interconnects, where one state’s power decisions may affect all states.
- Austin Energy, the city’s municipally-owned energy company, is the first energy provider in the nation to earn ISO-9001 (International Organization for Standardization) certification for the construction, maintenance and operation of its electric transmission and distribution system.
- ISO-9001 imposes the most demanding standards and quality of service resulting in high quality, highly reliable power. Many high-tech manufacturers and businesses have migrated to the Silicon Hills of Austin due to the high reliability of Austin’s energy.
- Power: From the substations to distribution within the data center, multiple levels of redundancy are built into every level of the data center’s power infrastructure to create the most reliable power infrastructure to guarantee your business is up and running 24x7x365. [more]
- Plugged into the Texas Power Grid, a more reliable and cost-efficient power source that is independent from the Eastern and Western power grids of the USA which are prone to catastrophic outages.
- Two independent power feeds, supplied by separate 400 MW-capable substations.
- Each substation is powered by independent power plants on the ERCOT electric grid.
- Each power plant in turn utilizes diverse power generation resources.
- Redundant power feeds enter the campus via diverse paths and connect to separate transformers on the property.
- From the transformers, the feeds continue on diverse paths and are connected to separate rooms.
- Further, a dedicated end-to-end concrete reinforced underground feed has been built for added reliability.
- Featuring an isolated redundant design enhanced with dual utility feeds to every power module, this unique system prevents cascading failures that are inherent in a standard paralleling generator design used by many data centers.
- In the unlikely event of a commercial power failure or catastrophic event, the data center has multiple UPS and generator systems coupled with on-site fuel storage to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Cooling: Chilled water cooling system, specially designed to withstand load increases and provide consistent high performance. [more]
- Use of a chilled water cooling system that supports any power density, while consuming significantly less electricity than conventional air-cooled systems.
- Chilled water cooling is the only cooling system design that effectively cools HPC (High Performance Computing) environments due to its ability to quickly respond to load changes.
- With a 100% concurrently maintainable design, chilled water cooling system of the data center can isolate any problem or maintenance task to be serviced without reduction to overall performance or risk of system failure.
- Dual independent water utility sources, including a 48-inch main source located 12 feet underground.
- Dual feeds enter the campus via underground, concrete encased water lines. Further, dual feeds connect to the chilled water system via diverse paths.
- Paralleling water lines connect water flow between the chilled water pumps and the towers and chillers providing increased redundancy and concurrent maintainability.
- Extensively looped, bi-directional chilled water system provides the highest level of reliability in these systems.
- Network: Offering a blended Internet service that provides access to a minimum of four carriers at once, thereby ensuring the most efficient routing and higher network reliability and stability. [more]
- Being one of the first Internet Service Providers in the United States, Data Foundry has established relationships with a wide range of carriers and has operated carrier-neutral data centers since 1994.
- Texas-1 is a carrier-neutral facility, strategically located in an area of dense fiber-optic connectivity.
- Connected to over 17 fiber-optic providers, for choice and competition when selecting network solutions.
- Security: The most secure data center, with eight layers of security through stringent security processes and advanced security systems, from physical design of the facility to its multiple access control points and round-the-clock security personnel.
- Gated Entry Access (ID): All visitors must present photo identification to enter the campus and the data center.
- Lobby (ID): Customers and visitors must show photo ID at the entrance lobby to proceed to the “man trap”. Only personnel that customers have authorized beforehand are given access into the facility.
- Man trap (ID and Biometrics): Photo ID are again verified to gain access into the “man trap”. The man trap consists of interlocking doors in which the first set of doors must close before the second set opens. Biometric authentication is required to exit the mantrap.
- Corridor (Biometrics): Biometric authentication allows authorized customers to enter the main co-location or work site recovery corridor.
- Co-location floor (Biometrics): Biometric authentication allows authorized customers access to the main co-location floor.
- Cage door (Key access): Authorized personnel gain entry to cages by key or through one of the customized access options available to customers.
- Cabinet door (Key Access): Authorized personnel will gain entry to cabinets by key or through one of the customized access options available to customers.
- Monitor and Archive (Video): Motion activated video cameras monitor all external and internal activities at the data center. All images are displayed within the NOC via live feeds and indefinitely archived.
- Fire Protection: Fire protection through highest standards, a three-tiered approach of prevention, detection and suppression, and a fault tolerant and redundant infrastructure to ensure overall availability and performance.[more]
- All personnel are thoroughly trained in fire detection and suppression systems, including the use of handheld extinguishers.
- Employs High-Sensitivity Smoke Detection (HSSD) sensors, which actively sample the air to detect overheating components and combusted particulates before they have a chance to grow into a fire.
- Utilizes a dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression system.
- Dual-interlock and multi-zoned pre-action system provides fire protection for mission-critical data, while simultaneously preventing accidental water damage.
- Uses premium fire suppression solution, FM-200 – a safe, clean gaseous fire suppressant, designed to replace environmentally harmful ozone-depleting systems. Stored as a liquid, and dispensed into the hazard as an electrically non-conductive vapor that doesn’t obscure vision, FM-200 leaves no residue and is acceptable for use in occupied spaces. When discharged, FM-200 flows through a pipe network and into the targeted area where it then safely vaporizes.
- Robust Architecture & Server Specifications, for high performance of your websites and web applications. [more]
- Dual E5530 2.40GHz Xeon quad core hyper-threaded processors.
- 24 GB RAM.
- 250 GB RAID 1 (mirrored) OS drive & 1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) customer data drive.
- Battery backed RAID controller for all drives.
- Proven Hosting Platform, supporting more than 5,000,000 Domains.
- Geo-located Infrastructure: Unique offering, providing a choice of server location, from amongst USA, UK & India. [more]
When it comes to hosting your web business with us, you get an unique feature – a choice of where you would like your servers to be hosted from. Why is this important? If your customers are mostly from, let’s say, India, it would help provide your customers with faster access to your website if you were to host your website on servers in India itself. Similarly, if you are from Europe, it would be better to go with hosting servers in UK. The quicker response times would lead to better user experience and, consequently better business. That’s yet another important reason for you to embrace Excelory for your hosting needs.
- Powerful Control Panel, for accessibility, convenience and control of a host of features and services associated with your hosting account.
- Value-for-money Hosting Packages: As an unique Excelory proposition, we offer both Ready-made as well as Custom hosting packages to suite your needs.
- 24x7x365 Emergency Technical Support. [more]
We provided our existing customers access to a Dedicated 24/7 Emergency Helpline Mechanism so that we are always available for you in case there is any problem with your website or web application. Unlike many businesses, we focus more on our existing customers rather than new sales. We’re sure you’d appreciate our philosophy because, once you start doing business with us, you too would want us to focus on your needs first.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. [more]
When it comes to the Internet, in spite of having the best infrastructure and service, the up-time of a hosting service is dependent on some parameters that are totally out of our control (which, by the way, holds true for any such service provider, although some of them may not like to admit it). However, we’re happy that we’ve never had any instances of not being able to fulfill our 99.9% up-time guarantee. We hope that we will be able to maintain this achievement and uphold this guarantee in the future as well.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. [more]
In the rare event of you not being satisfied with any aspect of our hosting business, please feel free to let us know and we shall promptly refund the purchase amount. As this guarantee has the potential of being misused, we have restricted it to a maximum period of 30 days from the date of your purchase. However, we are so very confident in the quality of our hosting, and its value for your money, that we know you will certainly choose to continue your relationship with us once you’ve had a taste of our service.
What more do you need?
With our 30-day money-back guarantee in place, there is nothing that should stop you from trying out one of our cost-effective hosting packages right away, except the fear that experiencing our excellent hosting solution and service may invoke a strong urge to migrate your existing hosting, if any, over to Excelory. There too, we have good news for you – we can even help you in the migration process and save you the trouble of doing it all by yourself.
Ready-made Hosting Packages
We have specially designed our web hosting packages to suit the needs of businesses of varied types and sizes, while at the same time keeping things very simple for customers who do not have knowledge of the technicalities involved with web hosting.
Check out our Web Hosting Plans to choose one that suits your needs.
Best & Cheap Web Hosting
Excelory is a pioneer at providing some of the most affordable web hosting packages worldwide, and we’d like to say we offer the cheapest web hosting with the best quality of service.
With rock bottom prices meeting the best in class hosting infrastructure and top quality service, we’d like to be known as the best web hosting service provider.
Custom Web Hosting Packages
We hope that the Web Hosting Packages we have designed based on our experience in Web Technologies would already have the best fit for your needs so that you can get started right away.
When it comes to web hosting, however, we do understand that your unique hosting needs may go beyond those of a typical business. If you have any special requirements that are not explicitly detailed out in the hosting plans we have on display, do check with us before placing your order and we would be most willing to consider providing you with more information and/or even design for you custom plans that suit your specific needs. That’s an unique Excelory proposition.